I recently installed a set of the Mud Lite XTR's before a trip to Royle Blue in TN. I was very impressed with the traction, handling, and ride with these tires. I highly recommend these tires for all types of riding including mud, snow, trail, rocks. The only draw back is the price....a set will cost you $600 +. These are 6 ply tires which provide for the better handling, wear, and puncture resistance. I did order them an inch taller and an inch wider than stock without any suspension changes.
ITP Mud Lite XTR Front Tire
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- Get better traction and improved performance from the ITP Mud Lite XTR radial mud tire for your ATV.
- ITP incorporated high performance radial construction into the Mud Lite XTR tire that gives it a smoother ride and the ability to find more traction then a bias-ply tire.
- Push the limits of your ATV with the super-aggressive tread design on the ITP Mud Lite XTR that features 1-1/8" deep lugs that are angled for superior bite.
- The advanced design of the Mud Lite XTR tires extends the life for more days of riding and less days in the tire shop.
- The 12" wheel diameter profile of this Mud Lite XTR provides flex and float for mud terrain riding.
- Note: the ITP Mud Lite XTR tire is sold individually.
- Tire ply: 6.
First of all, Motosport.com is the greatest site around due to the prices are the best and the service is outstanding, These ITP tires are great on my Rhino and ride very nice on the trails due to the radial construction. Orders arrive very quick and the customer service is top notch. Don't search around for other websites, order at Motosport today.
What a difference they made on my machine I feel I can go anywhere thou they want to slip on hard pack a little. I think they are a great tire
Although it’s relatively dry in NE Ohio this time of year, tires performed without effort! Our normal “stucksville” spot was a walking the park over the stock Charlisle AT489. Looking forward to Winter and next spring to put these tires to the extreme tests.
First aftermarket tire for me but I tried to do a lot of research before I purchased and it definately paid off. All the holes I got stuck in before I plow right through with these tires. they suck in the sand but I didn't buy them for that. the XTR's ride smooth at low speeds and handle perfect with the stiff sidewalls. To be honest I really think the bike steers easier with these tires than with stock.
Well worth the money when you're tired of getting stuck.
The real deal.....Half the price and great service and on time