I have been running Holeshots for over twenty years. They are always hard to set the bead on the long (outer) side of DID wheels. But when you do get them on, they hook up and last well.
ITP Holeshot XCT Rear Tire
- 11 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- ITP has earned a reputation in the ATV industry with their outstanding performance and quality that endures the punishing conditions of ATV racing.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires are constructed to be the tallest high-performance racing and trail riding knobby available for maximum ground clearance.
- The aggressive tread pattern allows the ITP Holeshot XCT to have improved handling and more aggressive cornering.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires were specially designed to work perfectly on rough, rocky and desert terrain with maximum durability.
- With a 4-ply construction in front and a 6-ply construction in the rear, the ITP Holeshot XCT ATV tires are extremely durable and puncture resistant.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires were the winner of three straight SCORE Baja events.
by far the best tire you can get. the tire is perfect for a trail rider because it is wider and taller than most therefore you dont get stuck.
Really great price fast ship and lots of tread couldn't be happyer thanks moto team
been shopping for holeshot tires for a while, you by far had the best price
excellent traction, 6ply sidewall for strength, really woke up out jaynor buggy to great performance in all terrains
You cannot put a 9 inch rear wheel on the Honda TRX700XX the smallest rear wheel you can put is a ten inch.Even though it say's it fit's don't be fooled it does not you cannot put a nine inch wheel in the rear on a Honda TRX700XX even if you remove the wheel scraper it will hit the a-arm. ITP does not make a nine inch wheel for the Honda TRX700XX the it fits logo is wrong.
Good buy i like them a lot. Work great in mud and climbing hills. the only downside is that the rubber is real soft so i don't know how the long term is going to be but, when they wear slick im getting another set.
Very good tire. Strong sidewall. Had a leak in my rim, and the tire went flat 10 miles from camp. Rode back on it at over 10 mph and figured the rim and tire would be destroyed. Not only was the rim fine, but I filled the tire back up, and it has been fine. Incredible!
These tires are awesome!! Been through the NH mountains for over a year and not one flat, and they wear very slowly. Hook up great and improve ground clearance. Very nice.
i would recommend this tire to anyonje who rides in a combination of just about everything. this tire can handle anything and will never go flat. and it is actullt very good in snow too not just in rocky desert areas
These tires rock!!! They were a major improvement in foreward traction as well as turning. I would highly recomend these tire to any one looking to improve the handling and apperance of their ATV!!!!!