You pay for what you get... Great traction in the terrains we face in South Florida - sugar sand, dirt, little mud. So far so good.
ITP Holeshot GNCC ATV Rear Tire
- 38 Reviews
- 12 Questions
- ITP developed the Holeshot GNCC ATV tire to match the rigorous demands of the Grand National Cross Country Championship series.
- The ITP Holeshot GNCC tires are an advanced design of the original Holeshot tire that have been refined for todays 4-stroke machines.
- The tread pattern on the rear Holeshot GNCC tires have been designed to be used in any terrain at any time. ITP accomplished this by using deeper lugs that have a split-knob design to give exceptional straight line bite. The shoulder knobs have been specially designed to increase corner control without taking anything away from acceleration grip. The wide spacing of the tread keeps the tire clear of build-up.
- The beating tires take in the GNCC series is under control with the use of a beefed up 6 ply carcass, but do not expect any extra weight from the Holeshot GNCC tires. The GNCC model of the Holeshot tire line is 2 pounds lighter than the XC model.
- The sides of the Holeshot GNCC tires have a bright hot patch logo to announce the quality of tires you are running.
- Note: the ITP Holeshot GNCC tire is sold individually.
Great service, great product! Delivery as specified.
These are the only rear tires I am ever gonna buy. Great on hard dirt, grass, mud, steep hills, even good on sand. But there is a rubber tire beed that protects sticks and misc. stuff that is difficult to get on the outside of the rim. It took some elbow grease, but the beeds on the tires work fantastically.
Great tires grip good
Good for mudding
Great buy,fast shipping,excellent control for trail riding on my 700r Raptor, Big Time Holeshot!
Holeshot gncc 20x10x9 ...2005 trx450r .....these tires are excellent, the traction and hook they have are un-real..... My stock honda 450 took the holeshot and beat a Yamaha 450 that was completely worked in a sandy straight away I highly recommend itp holeshot gncc tires.... Never mind the price they are well worth it....you get what you pay for
Tire is very good. way better than stock, very perdictiable, hooks up when needed,and slides when needed. seemd durable,but lugs are kinda soft,so rough terrain and roots seem to tear them up. all around great tire.
couldnt be more impressed with this tire great for trial riding for 400ex
These are my favorite tires i have ever owned. They seem more beefy and more geared towards woods riding then your typical holeshot tire. Love them though, last forever and provide great traction.
Great all around tire from the woods to the track hooks well and has a great feel
i have a 1987 trx250r with stock 9 inch rims. they DO NOT fit on stock rims 20x10x9. the outer wall is 1/3 to 1/2 inch too small. barely got it on and it looked like a ballon tire from 80's. this is a rear tire and it looked like a ballon tire on the front of a 1987 200x. i was sold on the reviews and couldnt believe my eyes when it was mounted. put them on my brothers 400ex and the same thing happened. ofcourse they are the exact same rim but i listened to the reviews on 400exs and obviously they forgot to say they mounted them on different rims.
good tire , really soft rubber, but bigger lugs, i expect them to last 1 season, probably try something harder and cheaper next time
Second set of itp tires great tires for all terrain I would defiantly recommend getting these tires And they last longer than the Dunlop tires
These are by far the best tires I have put on my 400ex and there not 11 inches wide like all the other Itp and razors which to me looks better.
Tires are holding up well, I ride really hard and they seem to take the beating and keeps up if not pass the rest . These will be the tires I use from here on out.
I only have one ride on these so far but a friend of mine has used a pair for several races and they seam like they hold up fine. I think the performance is great. I was riding on mainly rocky hard pack clay with some loose sections thrown in once in a while. Solid hook up and great handling. Sliding into turns was very predictable. Never felt like back end wanted to loose control and slide out to far. Weight seems to be like most xc tires for that size.
i put my gncc tires on my 400ex. hook up great. sliding around the woods just got a whole lot easer, the have a very predictable slid careistic. everyone likes them except for the guy thats behind me when i tap the gas!!!
These were first on my 03 DS650, but put em on my DS450X because I'm selling the 650. They have huge, deep and more spaced out tread than any other holeshot or RAZR out there. AMAZING hookup on any surface, other than sand.
I bought these tires to run Harescrambles. I ran two races and they wore horribly and then on the third race the lugs began to rip off. I now have huge holes in each tire where the lugs used to be.
These tires hook up very well in all conditions. Very durable and d not wear sast at all. Its a VERY recomened upgrade!
4ply isn't as thick as a 6ply