Don't even consider buying any other tire on the market than the Holeshots. They're incredibly durable and have outstanding grip for trail riding. I'll never buy another tire. Motorsport had the the sixty pound package at my doorstep in two days. Very satisfied customer!
ITP Holeshot GNCC ATV Front Tire
- 11 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- ITP developed the Holeshot GNCC ATV tire to match the rigorous demands of the Grand National Cross Country Championship series.
- The ITP Holeshot GNCC tires are an advanced design of the original Holeshot tire that have been refined for todays 4-stroke machines.
- The tread pattern on the rear Holeshot GNCC tires have been designed to be used in any terrain at any time. ITP accomplished this by using deeper lugs that have a split-knob design to give exceptional straight line bite. The shoulder knobs have been specially designed to increase corner control without taking anything away from acceleration grip. The wide spacing of the tread keeps the tire clear of build-up.
- The beating tires take in the GNCC series is under control with the use of a beefed up 6 ply carcass, but do not expect any extra weight from the Holeshot GNCC tires. The GNCC model of the Holeshot tire line is 2 pounds lighter than the XC model.
- The sides of the Holeshot GNCC tires have a bright hot patch logo to announce the quality of tires you are running.
- Note: the ITP Holeshot GNCC tire is sold individually.
These rubbers are awesome. i now have the full set front and rear and have taken them through two 35+ mile cross country endurance events and not a hint of trouble so far. Ive got them on a polaris outlaw 500 irs, they look great and ride great.
awesome traction, awesome tough tires.
I have ran one other tire before the GNCC's and ever since I have put a set of GNCC fronts on my YFZ I havent put anything else on the front. A great tire, would recommend to anyone!
Great all around tires.
these tires have done for every type or terrain i have put them through, no leaks or tears,holding up well probably have about 20 hours on them no complaints here.
Great product for a very good price. Tires hold up very well in rough conditions.
This tire workd great on my LTZ400
ITP got it right with this tire. I have them on my 08 YFZ 450. I trail ride in everything from hard pack to mud. And this tire has not let me down yet. You turn the bars and the bike goes that way. Being 6 ply they are very tough. I highly recommend this tire and as long as ITP offers it I will keep using them on my quad.
These were first on my DS650 but am selling it so had em mounted on my DS450X. They look huge on a 450 but are sweet performing, hook up like mad and sound sweet cruising down on pavement lol. They are more spaced, bigger and deeper tread x's compared to Holeshot SR's and RAZR 2's
so far it seems to be a really nice tire. the tread depth is very nice and wears very well. the hook up really well it the corners. the only bad thing was mounting, but most tires are not easy to install anyways. Overall it a really nice tire! Highly Recomened!
Great tire. No complaints!