Nice look and great grip.
ITP Holeshot ATV Front Tire
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Question
- The ITP Holeshot was the first ATV tire to utilize the patented split-knob design and is now the most copied ATV tire on the market.
- The Holeshot tire performs great in all types of terrain from soft tracks to rocky trails.
- The ITP Holeshot features a special rim guard to protect your wheels and prevent air loss.
- Heavy-duty sidewalls make the ITP Holeshot extremely puncture resistant.
- ITP Holeshot front tires have a 2-ply rating to reduce weight for quicker acceleration.
- Note: the ITP Holeshot tire is sold individually.
Best tires i have ever used. These things will let u turn so fast and never lose traction or control of were u going. They also help with stopping no more sliding to a stop it just a stop lol great tire.
Great tire, the rear tire is a little large but thats okay. Overall perfect tire
these tires are great, i been usein them hard and they still have 90% of the little nub hairs on them, A++ to the ITPS
ITP HOLESHOT ATV FRONT TIRE - 21x7-10. I ordered these tires to match my rear ITP. I have to say major disappointment. They are not a true 21.00 inch tall tire. These only measure 19.25 inches tall. They are to small. They look great and I wish they was closer to 21.00 inches tall. I could not use them. Motosport made good on them and sent me some of there ARTRAX in house brand tires and I love them. Thank you Motosport!! If my pic is posted see the difference.
I have +2 a arms which means alot of pressure on the tires when trail riding. The side walls did not hold up well to the wear and tear of tough trail ridin... I popped 1 within the first 2 hrs or so (NOT CRASHING). Placed a tube in it. Then popped the 2nd the next day... They made my bike handle much better than the stock fronts! I have not tried them on the moto track yet...but soon will. I expect good things from them.
Overall good tire for the price. Excellent for trail riding and terrain less stable.
These tires are a nice cheap tire. but if you have the money go better. This tire has better traction than the maxxis razr on dirt, rock, and slag. Holeshot is a nice tire but you can get better. which i recommend doing.
these would be a great puchase for a trail rider but if your buying them for xc racing make sure you have tire balls..