Very durable, noticeable improvement with handling and stsbility
Hiper Tech 3 Dual Beadlock Wheel
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
HiPer carbon composite wheels have been engineered and crafted into one of the most advanced racing products available today.
Through the hard-nosed, hard-knock world of cross country ATV racing, the HiPer carbon fiber wheel has been engineered and crafted into one of the most advanced racing products available today.
All of HiPer's designs feature rubber O-rings recessed into the wheel halves that allow for full serviceability in the field, and true modular design with no need for welding, silicone, or any unique tools. They are assembled with the highest quality fasteners, center sections, and inserts available on the market today. Even the beadring is designed with self tightening feature that keeps them positioned right and dirt free.
All of the wheels are designed with lessons learned on the track. Even if you never race your HiPers, you will recognize their design, durability, and performance.
- Uses unique carbon fiber composite for lightweight strength.
- 2.7 times stronger than 6061 aluminum.
- Modular three-piece design can be updated, maintained, or replaced.
- No welding, silicone or special tools needed.
- Choice of top racers.
- Dual beadlock version for maximum performance.
- Additional bead ring colors sold separately.
- One year limited warranty (excludes beadrings).
- Note: Designed to use stock lug nuts. Bead lock rings are black.
Also, feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.
OEM Stock Sizes for a 2014 Honda TRX450R (ELECTRIC START)
Front Tire: 22x7-10 Rear Tire: 20x10-9