I bought these to replace the OEM pads on my 04 YZ250. Talk about night and day difference! These pads provide much better feel and stopping power compared to the stock pads. This allows me to charge harder into corners and have more confidence in being able to work the bike in fast technical sections.
Galfer Sintered Brake Pads
- 20 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Galfer's Sintered compound is the result of years of testing in all kinds of riding and all types of terrain. Based on advanced ceramics, this compound is designed to deliver excellent performance in all aggressive scenarios. It offers very fast heat recovery for more consistent braking which, in turn, gives the rider more "feel" and control. These pads are very easy on rotors since they do not have the same levels of metallics in them as many O.E.M. and after-market brands. This compound also features ceramic composites in its mix, which help to dissipate heat. This gives you a cooler running system that will be able to withstand more heating cycles and deliver consistent braking.
- For moderately aggressive riding on street or off-road.
- Great for everyday sport street riding, canyons and aggressive or heavy braking.
- For off-road applications, this compound is excellent in varying conditions, handling high heat and race use.
- Advanced ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than your O.E.M. brake pads.
- HH friction-rated compounds deliver excellent feedback, feel and modulation.
- Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for off-road and street use depending on the application.
- Great heat recovery and easy on the rotor, this is Galfer's most popular high-performance compound.
- Capable of handling almost any type of riding you throw at them.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Includes brake pads for one caliper.
great product at a good price
Didn't know how bad the brakes were until we replaced them great stoping
Bought all 5 sets and had no problems & fast Delivery
these brake pads work as advertised! no problems. they stop fine, no squeaks, no binding.
I do like these pads for the price. They are very comparable to the OEM pads.
Great product and easy to install
Install was easy and straight forward! They work great and stop better than stock!
Install was easy, much better stopping power over stock pads. Great product for the price!!
I combined these pads front and rear with the Galfer braided lines and couldnt be happer with the overall perfomance. much better grab than OEM or EBC pads that Ive ran. never heard a peep out of them soo far either. really helped my 450 get into corners on these tight indooe tracks
First thing is i'm so satified with how fast the shipping came...i ordered my brakes on a friday and they were at my door on monday. Motosport is such a reliable website and do fantastic work. i love my galfer brakes i can push my bike harder into the corners now that i know i can stop so much quicker. great product and service.
Great Brake Pads, No Noise and that GRIP !!
Fit perfectly and were easy to install.
Love stock pads but these are better. High speed trails and no fading.
Lasted 5 hrs. On the rear of my son's RM 85 !
$30.00 dollar's in junk !
So far no squeeling, like those poopy EBC pads!!
Pads were inexpensive, easy to install, and perform perfect.
what can you say they installed easily and they stop me just fine no problems
Once I discovered that OEM pads for my KTM were $75, I decided to try something else. I chose Galfer since my KTM came equipped with Galfer rotors. Very glad I purchased these pads! They broke in super quick, work well wet or dry and make no noise. Excellent pads and less than $30!