Great quality especially for the price, I would have to spend 3-4x the price I paid to get 1 pair of some of the competitors pants, and also they have great ventilation.
Fly 2012 Evolution Pants
- 7 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The Evolution line continues to push the boundaries of racewear technology, fit, and finish. The culmination of design experience and factory rider feedback, Evolution represents the pinnacle of FLY Racing design and innovation. The difference is in the details.
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 840D perforated nylon construction to withstand the rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability.
- Asterisk boot-tether compliant - the first production pant with three-level tether eyelets for easy installation of Asterisk knee brace boot tether straps.
- High grade Kevlar-sewn leather heat shield panels located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped fully vented knee generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a massive air-intake system cools and protects.
- Stealth vent zipper located on each leg allows for customizable ventilation.
- Flexible dual waist belts for maximum fit and adjustability.
- Ratcheting fly closure with snap allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- YKK main zipper for maximum zipper durability.
- Lightweight integrated soft-flex TPR protective badging is ventilated for increased airflow and cooling.
- Printed stretch advanced inner liner stretchy Lycra seat panel sewn to a breathable mesh liner allows it to stretch and move with the shell and provides comfort with todays gripper seats.
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you.
- Relaxed leg cuffs for maximum in-the-boot comfort.
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics allow for the highest quality in fade-free graphics.
No complaints about this set. Actually, I'm impressed that I was able to get a really nice, solid set of gear for so cheap (relatively).
Well built, great pattern with post apocalyptic motif, lots of higher end features on this set. Great value when on sale!
Very nice pants. Good quality, and very well made.
Cannot beat the price on the closeout deals....
These pants are well made, nice looking, and reasonably priced. I think they run a little on the small side (at least compared to Fox 360). I would buy them again.
nice looking pant for the money cant wait to try them out to see if they last as good as they look
Awesome pant, other than one thing on the knees is they are a little exposed to hot engine components. Got a little burnt.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2012 Evolution Pants.