I've been rocking these on a ninja 250, takes some modification of course since it is a bigger tire. but definitely worth it. Lots of confidence and feel in the corners and very durable!
Dunlop GT501 Rear Tire
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The V-rated GT501 features bias-ply and bias-belted construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for enhanced cornering confidence and smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio helps deliver superior grip in dry conditions and a high level of grip in wet weather.
- Deep center-tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Rear compound enhances wear resistance and grip.
- Note: Additional sizes in H speed rating for some models.
- Load / speed index: 62H.
- Recommended rim (inches): 3.35 / 3.50.
- Overall diameter (inches): 24.33.
- Overall width (inches): 5.16.
- Full tread depth (inches): 9/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 584 @ 40 PSI.
very nice set of tires!
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop GT501 Rear Tire.