I've been rocking these on a ninja 250, takes some modification of course since it is a bigger tire. but definitely worth it. Lots of confidence and feel in the corners and very durable!
Dunlop GT501 Front Tire
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The V-rated GT501 features bias-ply and bias-belted construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for enhanced cornering confidence and smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio helps deliver superior grip in dry conditions and a high level of grip in wet weather.
- Deep center-tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Note: Additional sizes in H speed rating for some models.
- Load / speed index: 54H.
- Recommended rim (inches): 3.00.
- Overall diameter (inches): 23.07.
- Overall width (inches): 4.21.
- Full tread depth (inches): 5/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 467 @ 40 PSI.
very nice set of tires
Very pleased with this tire. Just bought this front tire but now wishing I had just bought the rear as well even though its not quite at the point of changing. Great grip and look. Would highly recommend!
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop GT501 Front Tire.