tires are great and the best price i found.
Dunlop D404 Rear Tire
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Questions
An all-around good-performing tire available in many sizes to fit a wide variety of standard, cruiser and older bikes.
- Tread compound helps deliver impressive balance of mileage and grip.
- Front and rear tread patterns enhance water evacuation and wet grip.
- Bias-ply construction helps deliver a smooth ride for enhanced comfort.
- Offset center groove for enhanced straight-line stability.
- Dunlop performance in a great value package.
bought a good quality tire which was delivered quickly. I took it over to the shop where I have work done on my bike and they installed it.
I have gotten under 4000 miles on these tires. I bought this tire because my front was practically new from a flat and I wanted a matched set. Once I wear these out, I will try another brand. My downshifting, braking, stopping etc is smooth so I dont understand why my mileage is so low.
Motorcycle tires differ from each other in their size, their load carrying capacity, internal construction and the intended type of use. For example, tires for sport riding compared to tires for long distance touring may have different compounds, constructions and tread patterns.
Always fit the correct tires to your motorcycle, and for Harley Davidson motorcycles, never fit a D404.