This tire grips well for my bike. It was a little hard to put on myself but with 2 people wasn't too bad. This is the only tire I've ever used simply because for the price it works great.
Dunlop D404 Front Tire
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Questions
An all-around good-performing tire available in many sizes to fit a wide variety of standard, cruiser and older bikes.
- Tread compound helps deliver impressive balance of mileage and grip.
- Front and rear tread patterns enhance water evacuation and wet grip.
- Bias-ply construction helps deliver a smooth ride for enhanced comfort.
- Offset center groove for enhanced straight-line stability.
- Dunlop performance in a great value package.
This is a great tire and Motosport has been great to deal with.
Everything was great with this order. Ordered on Sunday and it shipped out Monday morning.
he was pleased with the tire, mentioned that it was a lower profile than his original.
Easy to buy less expensive than the dealers, fast delivery, back on the bike riding quick. Good job Motorsport. I will definitely recommend my buddies to your site.
I bought this tire to keep a matched set on the bike. The rear is a low mileage Dunlop but I cut the front. If I had needed two I would have gone with a different brand. I have 2 V-Star 1100s and get very poor mileage out of these tires.