Dunlop D250 Front Tire
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Dunlop is the only tire company manufacturing motorcycle tires in North America - and that's an advantage that directly benefits American riders. They work diligently to develop tire technology at their manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY. They also refine new designs at the Dunlop Proving Grounds in Alabama, and gather real-world input from sources as diverse as professional AMA racing, amateur racing events and motorcycle rallies across the country.
- O.E. replacement for Honda GL1800 Gold Wing.
- Front compound designed for longer tire life without sacrificing cornering grip.
- Load / speed index: 63H.
- Recommended rim (inches): 3.50.
- Overall diameter (inches): 25.11.
- Overall width (inches): 5.03.
- Full tread depth (inches): 5/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 600 @ 41 PSI.
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop D250 Front Tire.