Dunlop offers a good tire and motorsport offers it at a great price. This is my second tire of this model that I am using, great traction. Even on wet and slippery surfaces (like oil) These tires hold the grip. There was some initial issues with recieving the item, as I was sent the wrong size. However, customer service was friendly and helpful and overnighted a replacement and fixing it was easy. Much better than paying the 230$ local retail. Thank you motorsport!
Dunlop D220 Front Tire
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The successor to Dunlop's D205.
- Provides enhanced performance for the discriminating rider.
- New tread pattern yields even greater grip in wet conditions than the D205.
- Improvements in construction and rubber compound offer excellent wear resistance.
- The ideal tire for sport riders who take their machines on longer rides.
- O.E. replacement for Kawasaki Mean Streak, Yamaha Warrior and Honda ST1300.
- W-rated for speeds up to 168 MPH.
I'v had this brand on my bike when I got it back in 2008 there amazing tires I got well over 3000 miles and I could of went more till I got a nail in It. They grip the road really well iv rode in the rain plenty of times and never had a problem with anything. Def a good choice in tires
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop D220 Front Tire.