Just writing this so I can inform people that this does NOT have a trip meter. Called up customer service before I placed an order and they confirmed that it had one. Came in the mail yesterday and guess what, no trip meter. On the other hand, processing the return is fairly simple.
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
Description Item #DRG003P
- Mechanically driven speedometers, with chrome body and polished stainless bezel, feature chromed custom steel mounts with handlebar clamps.
- Feature non-fluctuating indicators and 12V dial lights; measure 2.5" x 2.25".
- Waterproof and vibration-resistant gauge construction.
- Speedometers are available with white or black translucent faces.
- 12mm thread accepts most speedometer cables (cable not included).
1 Review3.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 0 4 Star 0 3 Star 1 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Not Yet: 0
Q: I want to buy a DS mini Speedometer?
1 year 5 months ago
I have searched high and low and connot find the gear ratio for the speedo. I have a 2005 Kawasaki LKX 300R. I have been told that all jap bikes have the same ratio.
Expert MotoSport Staff1 year 5 months ago
A: Unfortunately Drag Specialties does not provide that information. I would contact them directly. http://www.dragspecialties.com/contact/
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA
Q: Will this work on a 2006 Triumph Bonneville?
1 year 7 months ago
Expert MotoSport Staff1 year 7 months ago
A: The Drag Specialties Mini Speedometer 12mm thread accepts most speedometer cables. You would need to determine what size thread your Triumph cable has. I would recommend contacting a Triumph dealership for that.
Location: Nebraska, USA
Q: Will this work on a 1979 Honda CM400T?
1 year 9 months ago
Top 50 Contributor Top 1 Contributor1 year 9 months ago
A: The Drag Specialties Mini Speedometer is a universal fitment. You will have to find out the correct speedometer gear ratio for your 1979 Honda CM400T. Please consult an OEM service manual for assistance.
1-3 of 3