20 months and all over the place. He loves his Strider!
Strider No-Pedal Balance Bike
- 7 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Building on the worldwide success of the original STRIDER, the new 2012 STRIDER ST-3 Balance Bike takes Toddler bike fit and performance to a whole new level!
- Functional for Toddlers on Two Wheels. When it comes to Toddler bike riding success, weight and fit are critical.
- Custom STRIDER Ultra-light One-Piece Molded Wheel. Strong, light, one-piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler's small hands.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Saddle on 220 mm Seatpost. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler's tiny hip spacing.
- Custom STRIDER Quick-Clamps on Seat and Handlebar. Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
- Super light. Only 6.4 pounds (about 1/2 the weight of a tricycle or typical 12" pedal bike with training wheels).
- Puncture-proof all-terrain EVA polymer tires. Molded wheels with sealed bearings and 8 mm steel axles.
- Durable welded steel frame, fork, and handlebars.
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30" to 44" tall (saddle height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground).
- Tested and Certified to be compliant with the strict new federal regulations of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Rider weight limit of 60 pounds.
Awesome little bike. My son is 1 got it for his birthday. He loves it and rides/walks (with assistance) with it every night. After one week he can stand with it and hold it up while sitting on it. Did alot of research on this bike and although price wasnt the deciding factor the customer service from Motosport was. Thank you Motorsport for another great item.
My 1 and a half year old loves it.
I bought this for my 15 month old g-daughter. I think she will be hitting the jumps with this baby! Coolest idea for a starter bike. Well constructed and worth the bucks.
These bikes are great. They are very well built, and you can buy a lot of accessories. Perfect for a 3 year old to learn on. My boy loves to cruise down the driveway, and follow the bigger boys on the dirt track.
What an awsome product to teach your son or daughter balance and cordination. My 14 mounth old son loves it!!! BRAAAP
Best purchase ever. Our 3 year old loves it. Cant get him off of it!
There have been no questions asked about the Strider No-Pedal Balance Bike.