very nice chain,great fit
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
Pinning your mini out of every turn might tear apart the stock chain, but D.I.D and their 428NZ chain will not let you, or your race for first, down.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- SDH pin treatment - hard chromium-carbide layer formed on pin surface for exceptional strength and wear resistance.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Up to 19% higher tensile strength; average tensile strength of 5,740 pounds.
- Maximum displacement: 100cc.
- Wear life index: 410.
- Weight (per 100 links): 2.20 pounds.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
D.I.D's exclusive SDH (Super DH) pin treatment is the secret behind the superior performance of the NZ Series chains. This high-tech pin treatment forms an extremely hard chromium carbide layer on the pin's surface while maintaining a soft inner core. SDH treated pins have extreme impact strength while maintaining outstanding shock absorption. This treatment creates a chain with anti-oxidation properties and superior wear resistance against invasion of hard foreign materials.
Its over all a really nice chain has good waer resistance as long as you keep it oiled I would reccomend this if your looking for a good chain that will last.
There have been no questions asked about the DID 428 NZ Chain.