I've been using DID chains for years. They are very durable and don't quickly stretch out.
- 11 Reviews
- 3 Questions
D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
The D.I.D Standard Non-O-Ring Chain is designed for low horsepower, smaller displacement mopeds, scooters and vintage motorcycles.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Average tensile strength of 4,200 pounds.
- Wear life index: 100.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- 126 links.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
Great chain for the money
just a cheap simple chain, coming from a a company I know and trust. Been using DID for years, as have many of the Japanese manufacturers. I had to remove a couple of links, which wasn't a problem with the right tools. Master link was included and makes installation easy. As long as my kids keep this chain lubed up, it should last us a long time.
Great chain, works great and easy to install.
Great replacement chain. Worked great for my 03 CR85. 10 hours on it and no signs of wear yet. Good product from DID.
Chain got a tight spot in one race.
Very tricked out and durible!!!
Very poor quality. Slow service. BADDDDDDDDDDDD.
title says it all
preety good great price for a kit worked well lasted a lond time for my kx
Best Chains on the planet.... even for your pit bike.