The Arai XD4 Explore Helmet replaces the category leading Arai XD3 Dual Sport Helmet.
The Arai XD series is a favorite among dual-sport and adventure riders because of the very low weight, extensive safety features and comfort. Now, Arai is pushing the envelope by improving the widely popular Arai XD3 with the Arai XD4 Explore Helmet. Notable improvements for the XD4 are better ventilation with redesigned face vents and a venturi vent at the brow, adjustable cheek pads, a new visor system and a new locking face shield for improved visibility and superior aerodynamics.
- New comfort headliner, with micro-fitting 5 mm peel-away temple pads to adjust helmet fit.
- Fully removable / replaceable / washable interior: comfort head liner, cheek pads, and chinstrap covers.
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort.
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with the 5 mm peel-away micro-fit feature.
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher speeds.
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents.
- New chin vent with more intake ports.
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation.
- DOT and Snell M2010 approved.