I put on the tw302/tw301 combo and love these tires. Off road they are predictable and not skittish when aired down. On twisty mountain roads (paved) they are amazing. I replaced a set of Kenda Street tires with these and the Bridgestones are way better all the way around. Only had them on about 200 miles so I can't review longevity yet, but I will definitely buy these again.
Bridgestone TW302 Rear Tire
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Questions
The Bridgestone Trail Wing is for seekers of fun, both on and off the road.
- A 4-ply front / rear combination designed primarily for dual sport use.
- Unique front / rear combination provides balanced highway and off-road performance.
- Four-ply construction for long-wearing durability.
- Tube Type.
- DOT approved.
- Bridgestone has upgraded the effective pattern design, improved the appearance of wear due to gutters, and reduced steering wobble when riding at speed.
- The TW301/TW302 tire keeps the off-road appearance but in fact provides excellent on-road performance.
- The center blocks provide stability in straightway, anti-irregular wear.
- The edge blocks are carefully designed for fine cornering grip in on and off-road uses.
- DTC technology in rear tire contributes to the long mileage and fine cornering grip.
- TW302 is the only Trail Wing pattern with DTC technology, making the TW301/TW302 combination one of the premium lines of Bridgestone trail wing.
This tire makes it very easy to go on the street, find a trail, and hop back on the street to go home. It hooks up on asphalt and dirt very well. the only issue I've noticed is that if the tire is wet trying to go up some wet rocks, it had a hard time getting any traction at all but other than that it is a great tire!
These tires are great on and off road!
I was looking for something to replace the stock TW42 on my drz. I put this tire on and road a 200 mile Dual Sport ride and it performed better then I could have ever imagined. I was the only one to run a True Dual Sport tire, while everyone else had full knobies. Loved the tire, and it worked fantastically well.
The TW302 Rear is also available in a 3.10-18 which would be the evuivalent to the 120/80-18 you want.
[Rear Tire Link: http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/BRIDGESTONE-TW302-REAR-TIRE-41018 ]
The matching front tire for this would be the Bridgestone TW301 Front Tire that is a 3.00-21 size which would be the same as a 90/90-21.
[Front Tire Link: http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/BRIDGESTONE-TW301-FRONT-TIRE-30021 ]