This is the first time I've used these pads, but the initial feeling has been good. Good stopping power and easy break in. I'll have to see about the durability and rotor wear. So far, so good.
Braking CM44 Sintered Sport Brake Pads
- 11 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Braking offers the CM44 brake pads as a great replacement for your motorcycle's braking system or upgrade to a pad that offers great performance and an outstanding wear life.
- Braking designed the CM44 brake pads to offer a fantastic initial bite and consistent feel for amazing performance.
- Designed specifically for wet and muddy conditions the Braking CM44 rear brake pads are gentle on rotors due to their unique sintered-metal construction.
- Because of their design and unique construction, the Braking CM44 brake pads offer unmatched heat dissipation to further enhance racing performance.
- Includes two brake pads, enough for one caliper.
great pads work awesome
This is the second set I have used on my Husky and the stopping power is excellent...especially in water/mud. I was afraid they would heat up too much here in the hot Florida summer but no problem ... I put 2 hard seasons on the first pair and still had some meat left.
These pads are great for someone like me who wanted a nice cheap brake solution that would last for while.
good price, easy to install. Decent performance, no squeeking.
I love these brake pads. They don't last as long as stock but they have way better braking power. They work well in all conditions too.
these pads are pretty good for the riding I do which is basically just mx tracks. I haven't taken them in sand or mud or water or anything like that though so I'm not exactly sure how they work out in those situations.
These pads were direct fit and perform perfect. Low noise and low dust!!!
IVE HAD SEVERAL BRANDS OF PADS BUT BRAKING TOPS IT WITH SMOOTH POSITIVE POWER OVER THE ROUGHEST TERRAIN AT ANY SPEED HOT OR COLD, IT CHANGES IT FROM "DO I HAVE ENOUGH BRAKE POWER" TO "DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIRE TRACTION"
I chose to replace my stock worn out brake pads with Braking CM44's because I have heard good things about Braking and the sintered metal pads are supposed to be the hot ticket for the mud and sand I often encounter. The Braking pads drop into place just as well as the stock ones. Once they had bedded in they provided great stopping power and no squeks. I buy them again.
I have a set of these on my bike and they work great. I matched them with a braking wave rotor and it is a very nice setup. The brake system stays cool even if you are a brake dragger like myself. The best replacement pads i have ever used!