It took me a little longer then I was expecting to figure out how to hook this up but with the help from my OEM repair manual I got the job done and it works great.
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Questions
- Mandatory for many racing bodies and just a plain good idea for everyone else.
- These kill switches insure that if you and your machine part company the engine is switched off.
- This could save your motor or injury to someone else.
- Available in both normally closed and normally open modes.
- Works with any type of ignition circuit.
- High quality, heavy-duty contact surfaces and durable construction.
I bought this for my lt250r restoration, it only took 5 minuites to install and it works and looks great id recommend this to a friend for sure!
Just tie right into your ignition wire a d works great!
Bought this to put on my son XR-50 to kill the motor. Works great and was a breeze to install, bolted to the swing arm and wired it in through the wire harness.
works great and never failed me yet. buy it