It's crazy how small this is, like 2 iPhones stacked together and so handy for jumps, phone charging.
Battery Tender Jr. Battery Charger
- 35 Reviews
- 9 Questions
- Battery Tender makes is super easy to keep the battery in your motorcycle charged and ready to go with their Battery Tender Jr.
- The Battery Tender Jr. is more then just a battery charger, it has a brain that knows how much is just right and keeps it there.
- The compact design of the Battery Tender Jr. takes up little room and the quick disconnect makes for easy storage.
- If the battery in your motorcycle is difficult to get to, Battery Tender has the answer with the quick disconnect and a 12 foot cord. Bolt on one side to the battery and leave it there for convenient use when you need it.
- A complete 4-step charging program that includes initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode, and float mode will ensure the best maintenance for your motorcycle's battery.
- The brain in the Battery Tender Jr. will automatically switch to float and maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- Battery Tender keeps you informed when the Jr. is in use with the solid state two color LED indicator.
- Going a step further, the Battery Tender Jr. is also shock proof and has reverse polarity protection.
- Battery Tender includes a 5 year warranty with the Battery Tender Jr.
I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly this small charger was able to recharge a dead battery on my son's KTM 350 sxf
These things really are darn near a necessity when it comes to maximizing the life of a battery. Even more so when the battery is used seasonally. I have never had any problems with them.
Set up is a snap, routes to the rear seat with ease and is there when needed. Charger shuts down when needed and has tended the battery well so far.
low $$$ and works well, also 2 types of connectors a +
I never have to worry about coming out to a dead battery. It always stays charged up, and it will make the battery last longer.
good product very easy to use
I all ready bought 3 of them and all stopped working after a while.
First I bought two (one for each bike). A year after, one of them stopped working. I got it replaced (guarantee) but just worked for few weeks.
Then, the other one stopped working as well.
Now i bought again again a Battery Tender Jr, and a Yuasa Smart Shot 900. Both at the same time.
After two weeks the Battery Tender stopped working and the Smart Shot still running.
It is not easy for me to ask for a warrantee because I live out side the US. It is not worth it because the shipping.
And when i talked with the people of battery tender, they told me that there was a problem with the electricity in my house, but every thing else I have works fine!
Bought this tender for the winter and it is still working very well. Only thing i had a probablem with is it took a little while to get the threads to line up to my battery, but that could be my error.
Ensures your bike is ready to hit the trail at all times and extends battery life. I loved mine so much I purchased these three for my family of quad riders
Well let me count the tenders that I own?? 5 and counting!!!
I ordered the battery tender jr. and I am very pleased with the product and the purchasing process. Delivery was fast. This was money well spent.
If you have a motorcycle, you should have one of these. Your starting system will appreciate it. I have a 250R that is used for commuting. This bike doesn't charge well at the lower RPMs, so over time the voltage does droop a bit. Plug this in overnight (really like an hour) and it takes care of that.
This also works with my car. The other day, my car was having a charging issue, and with the included clips I was able to use this to top it up over night. I recommend getting some extra quick plug harnesses. I have one on both of my bikes and am buying another one for the car.
I like that its small and wont take up a lot of space
This tender is well worth the money. It is small and has a convenient quick hook up. I haven't had a problem starting all winter.
I bought one just in case my battery went down on my bike. The next day I discovered my lawn mower battery was flat. I thought for sure I would have to buy a new battery. I put this little charger on and left it for 24 hours. The next day, the lawn mower started like it had a new battery. It just paid for itself!
A very helpful item for a very good price. Small which is another plus .. Recommend this
I got this battery tender for my CRF250 because I don't ride it as often as I do my street bikes. The unit is super small, but I trust it 100% to keep the battery juiced. It has not failed me yet.
Works great and easy to install
Keeps battery well charged but never over charges it