awesome product. has a few cutouts on the outside ring that baffled me at first but after i got high centered on a log and they cut in and pulled me off it made sense. put it on in less than 10 minutes. only reason i gave it 4 stars was the price.
Blingstar Dual Sprocket Guards
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The Blingstar Dual Sprocket Guard has been creating a buzz around the industry as one of the trickest looking, and most efficient parts you can put on your quad.
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Designed to maximize ground clearance.
- Reduces weight.
- Provides better protection for chain and sprocket.
- Installs in minutes without hub or axle removal.
- Works with 36 - 40 tooth sprocket.
- Decreases the possibility of chain derailment.
- Mud and debris clean-outs machined into inner guard.
- Outer Notches to help traction over rocks and logs.
- 3/8-thick outer guard.
Great guard better ground clearance than any skid plate I've used and I've been through a few.
I ordered this for my 2009 ktm 525xc atv. the dual sprocket plates and rotor guard are designed to use with out a skid plate. most bikes use a metal skid plate however the ktm uses a carbon fiber/plastic polymor type plate. now i was'nt keen on dropping the skid plate and leaving the swing arm exsposed in gncc racing so I ordered it to see how it would work. well I only had to do some minor trimming with a rotozip and trim the chain guide. very, very cool!!! full skid plate and dual sprocket guards to provent jumping a chain or any damage to sprocket.. looks sinister to.. note if you use a metal skid plate this may not be for you.
There have been no questions asked about the Blingstar Dual Sprocket Guards.