Bought these for my grandson and he loves them, he's ripping up the trails having a great time. Customer service is Great as well spoke with one young man ordered what I thought would fit questioned the order, found I had orde Ed the wrong tires they stopped the order. Reordered the right ones and we still got them on time will diffenitly orde here again thanks guys Great Job Very Happy.
Artrax MXT-R Rear Tire
- 66 Reviews
- 40 Questions
- Rip the motocross track or trail on your sport ATV with the Artrax MXT-R tire.
- The MXT-R rear tire is built with a 2 ply construction to keep your ATV light and powerful.
- An X-dog bone style tread pattern gives this ATV tire the ability to flex in corners and keep you on track.
- Artrax wrapped the tread around the sidewall of the tire for additional bite.
- The tested tread design paired with the medium compound rubber provide an ATV tire that is ideal for cross country, GNCC, and wet weather riding conditions.
- The MXT-R tires feature a heavy duty carcass to give you the needed shock absorption from your bruising rides.
- Approximate weight: 14lbs.
- Note: the Artrax MXT-R tire is sold individually.
Needed some new rear tires that wouldn't break the bank and that would be durable also. I do alot of riding on the weekends and these tires are doing great, now i get tons of traction, I have this brand of tires on my 08 yfz450 and my 1981 atc250r and love them, great tire!! And great price!
I was in doubt that I would like them. I expected them to grip WAY to much. Nope, they slid just perfect and gripped just perfect. Awesome tires! Couldn't have asked for better!
Great grip and quality. Definately worth the price.
good for mx only to short for the woods but thats fine its what i ordered them for track only
I have this tire on my 2006 raptor 700 with mods to engine . the tire works great in the dirt rock and in the snow . I would recommend this tire for any bike . we have 3 700's and have this tire on all 3 of them .
Great traction, looks sleek and you get mx tires for almost half the price of Itp or maxxis
Great Tire for the price!
loved them they look great and are great in the mud :)
Awesome tires for the price that they have ...will buy them again when I wear these out..!!
They can be a pain to install, but most local tire shops can do them with the right equipment. They have good traction, they look great, and I would buy them again.
Awesome tires work great for the price I've bought several sets for spares
this is an excellent tire that I would definitely recommend. The tire hooks up great in pretty much every condition. Tire pulls hard and sliding is predictable. the only negative about this tire is that they seem to wear down fast.
These tires are awesome thanks for a great product at a great price!!!
These tires grip hard on straight always but still break loose in the turns. Excellent tire for the price and you can't even tell they are cheaper tires.
Grips real good on trails and drag
great tire with a lot of grip
They grip the ground
Great mx tire at a great price. Works very well for motocross racing. Would not advise using for trail riding/mud terrain as it is not designed for that use and you will get limited traction in muddy conditions. All around great buy for mx!
Oustanding product and price.
OEM Stock Sizes for a 2006 Polaris PREDATOR 500
Front Tire: 21x7-10 Rear Tire: 20x11-9
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853