This bag seemed fine at first but straps kept comeing undone on my rancher so I ran straps all the way to my running boards, and they havent came loose again so far. Only problem I have now is they hit my throttle extention if I turn too far too the right. Next time I think I will try the fender bags on rancher and try these on my 450r.
American Trails Venture Tank Saddle Bag
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Uniquely designed to mount on various tank configurations.
- Five adjustment straps insure the perfect fit on most machines.
- Narrow side pocket allows clearance for shift lever.
- Fully padded top compartment is perfect for sensitive items like binoculars.
- Clear map window under overflap for easy viewing of topographical maps.
- Top holds 196 cubic inches (3.2 L), Sides each hold 94 cubic inches (1.5 L).
- Interior dimensions: Sides - 9" x 8" x 1.75" / Center - 7.5" x 7.5" x 3.5".
this was a good buy. I bought this for a 04 honda rancher. And it also fit my 06 trx450r witch came in handy carry mis ideams on my trip to little sahara