Akrapovic Slip-On Line Exhaust
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Akrapovic exhausts are the most sought after exhaust systems for their unmatched quality, amazing sound, beautiful style, and unrivaled performance. The Akrapovic Slip-On line represents the first step in exhaust system tuning. It is simple to install and replaces a stock muffler. Change the nature of your bike by adding more power, improved performance, and the unique Akrapovic sound. Everything packed in stylishly designed Slip-On exhaust systems. The result of taking design very seriously is a beautifully crafted exhaust system.
- Oval, hexagonal or round-shaped canister (based on the structure of the tempered connection at the end of the header) with titanium outer sleeve.
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a titanium outlet cap to match the design of each bike.
- Outlet cap is made of titanium, while perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Flared or conical link pipe is made of stainless steel and welded to the muffler.
- Link pipe to stock header assembly joint is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and secured by metal clamp and/or high-quality silicon-shielded tempered springs.
- Anti-seize lead-free copper paste is used to prevent seizing, corrosion and rusting of bolt and joint of the metal clamp made of stainless steel.
- Installed aluminum FIM MX 98dB noise damper conforms to MX regulations.
- Spark arrestor included in certain models.
- For some models, FIM Enduro 94dB noise damper is available as an option (sold separately).
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included.
- Titanium bolts, with a special temperature-resistant sealant that prevents unseating, take the place of standard bolts.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.