- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
AFX North America Inc. is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of motorcycle, ATV, scooter and snowmobile helmets. Established in 1996, the Cerritos (CA, USA) and London (ON, Canada) based company has enjoyed exceptional growth and currently stands as one of the top helmet suppliers for the North American market.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP).
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers.
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV rays.
- Same outer shields, optional shields and ratchet kits as the AFX FX-90 / FX-100 helmet model.
- Seven points of ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents.
- AFX DOT / ECE-approved cam buckle quick-release chinstrap retention system.
- A clear coat finish to protect paint and graphics.
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag.
- Weight: 1.65 kg or 3.60 pounds (XXXX-Large).
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
There have been no questions asked about the AFX FX-Magnus Helmet.