This is going to be interesting despite the negative reviews of others with wiseco bottom ends , but so far I have not had any issues with this bottom end , I have rode the bike fairly hard ( 09 yz450f) on track and off and everything has stayed together , now if I was to do it again I would go a different rout do to the number of times I have herd bad things about there bottom ends from bike shops and other reviews . I hope everything goes well with a lot more hours on It, oh and keep your bikes maintained !!
- 22 Reviews
- 13 Questions
- Each kit contains everything you need to complete your rebuild the right way, the first time- crankshaft and connecting rod, all applicable bearings, and complete bottom end gasket kit made to meet or exceed OEM.
- Wiseco connecting rods are double forged from a dedicated forging and feature shot peening, oil slots, and coated bronze thrust washers.
- Bottom end gasket kits are made from premium materials, exceeding OEM standards, to provide exceptional seal between critical mating surfaces.
- Main bearings are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Each is case hardened for maximum life and smooth operation at high RPM's.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment to prevent corrosion and pitting over long term use or storage. This will add to the life as well the strength of the assembly.
- Top end of rod is bushed for oil retention and eliminates pin galling. The bottom end rod bores are case hardened to 58-62 RC to optimize bearing running surface.
- The crank pin bearings are manufactured from the highest quality, hot rolled steel case hardened to 58-62 RC to extend the lifetime of the assembly.
- Caged needle roller bearings to provide the highest possible RPM.
barely made it through break in. ran 15 minutes . have used wieseco pistons with excellent performance but this crank was a piece. not recommended at all
I had just purchased this crank a week ago, only ran one tank of gas through it, then the rod bearings blew. I didn't even put 2 hours on it, or ride it even remotely hard. Motosport will be shipping me a new one because the part seems to have been defective. Ill install the new one and hopefully it will last much longer than this one.
Needle bearings go out.
After 14 hours, needle bearings on crank went out resulting in excessive play in piston rod. I have seen a few of these Wiseco cranks experience similar failure with only a few hours use. Replacing crank is never fun, I was frustrated to encounter this problem, called Wiseco and they said I had to work with Motosport, Kellen at Motosport.com was great to work with and helped out with my return. My advice is to stay away from aftermarket cranks and get OEM.
I am a factory trained Suzuki technician and after my first wiseco crank went out they warrantied it and then not even 5hrs later the new one went out again! Absolute junk. I will never buy anything wiseco again.
Great product, no shimming required. Half a race season in and no problems.
this stuff is always solid, use it in all my builds and motor replacements and have never questioned quality
2007 CRF 150R. Wiseco did there homework on this kit. It had everything you need to change the crank - the top end kit. Went in easy and fast. I haven't ran it much to know how long it will hold up but so far so good. It is holding up to my son's racing.
I recently blew my bottom end on my crf 250 and i am only 16 and dont have alot of money. I bought this kit because it was a full rebuild kit and it was cheaper than others. I am very pleased with the performance and power of it i cant keep the front end down with this. I also had never rebuilt a bottom end ever so this was my first time and it was one of the easiest things to do.
I had this crank installed in my sons CR 125. After .09 hrs of run time the rod bearing on the crank went bad. Wiseco refunded purchase price after a month,but did nothing to help with the cost of installation. In the future I will spend the little extra and go with OEM.
Excellent Service From The Team At Motosport !!
the crank kit installed easily, and performs as expected, but i feel they should include a base and head gasket set, because those are off to get to the crank, right?
My son smoked his crank on Sunday and by Thursday at no extra cost the new one arrived. It's in and will be racing this Sunday!
Incredible!!! My 125 has a hard time keeping with my 85.
great, easily installed, and amazing performance!
Kit fit just like oem.
Very easy installation. Bike feels very strong. True test will be how often I have to shim.
Comes with everything you need to rebuild your motor from top to bottom and it's all name brand parts everything fits like oem for half the price this kit is a great buy!!!
Kit was well machined fit my ride to the t.
No base or head gasket,did come with all the new seals & o rings every one of them kick starter,gear shift,output shaft,clutch pull,crank shaft and the water pass as well all the timming plugs plus the oil fillers,all othr gaskets needed!
Even After buying the clynider base & head gaskets still $100 cheaper than hot rods,have also used a hot rods on a different ride for me the same difference.. SAVE YOURSELF $100.00 GO WIESCO
Wiseco Complete Crank Kit
Wiseco Part#: WPC128A
B1022 - Top End Bearing 18 x 22 x 23.5mm
B1050 - Crank Pin Bearing 24 x 32 x 19.8mm KU
B5034 - Main Bearing 28 x 72 x 18mm
W5805 - CRANK PIN - HOLLOW - 24MM X 59MM
W5979 - Thrust Washers (2) 24mm ID x 1.5mm
WB1083 - Bottom End Gasket Kit Kaw KX250 '02-04
WPR133 - Rod Kit - Kaw. KX250 '78-07
Also, feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.