Tourmaster Women's Select Summer Gloves
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Soft, perforated goatskin leather backhand with breathable, stretch Lycra?? forchettes.
- Durable, reinforced goatskin palm, with light foam padding to reduce shock and vibration.
- Thumb and index finger reinforcement panels help to resist wear from the grip flanges.
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improve comfort and dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue.
- Slip-on goatskin cuff provides a secure and comfortable fit.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Women's Select Summer Gloves.