Moose Dynojet Power Commander 3 USB
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant, problem-free way to connect your Power Commander to a computer.
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected ATV when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications.
- Includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for downloading at their website.
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate.
- O.E.M.-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment.
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet.
- Software is compatible with Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista; opens all maps with .djm extension.
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included.
There have been no questions asked about the Moose Dynojet Power Commander 3 USB.