Bag is awesome! great storage....I wouldn't recommend it with a Custom World International backrest and luggage rack! It needs a tall backrest and a large luggage rack to really fit well.
Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
Need major storage? Here's the answer. With its large center compartment and two large end compartments per side, pack away! Still need more room? Expand each end compartment 2" for that extra room. With its semi-rigid construction this bag holds its shape no matter how much you pack. Perfectly sized, this bag provides back support for the rider when mounted on the passenger seat. Lean back and enjoy. Plenty of sturdy D-rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or lock the side pocket zippers if needed (small padlock not included). The weather is little threat with traditional Kryakyn weather-resistant construction and self-sealing zippers. This bag provides ample protection for your items. Use the convenient shoulder strap for carrying the bag after a long day of riding.
- Zippered ends and large hatch allow access to main compartment from almost all sides.
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it.
- Waterproof zippers have large, glove friendly pulls.
- Rain cover included for added protection.
- 1200 denier construction for durability.
- Wide hook-and-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest.
- Includes: Bag, shoulder strap, two adjustable universal straps, rain cover.
- Bag external dimensions: 16.5"H x 16"W x 15"D, expands to 20" wide.
- Capacity: 3960 cubic inches / 5280 cubic inches (expanded).
Note: Kryakyn part number: 4148.
It's an amazing bag, strong and large, I recommend it to all bikers! Many thanks to Motosport staff for competence and accuracy in their job! Great!!!