After installation, it wouldn't start. Put my stock stator back in and it started right up.
Electrosport Lighting Stator
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
A complete new lighting stator that replaces the O.E.M. stator
- This stator has been manufactured using the highest grade materials including very high temperature copper windings, rubber seal, lead wires and connectors.
- It is designed as a plug-in O.E.M. replacement unit and it provides a healthy lighting output as well.
- Triple insulated for maximum reliability.
- Supplied with new electrical connectors and wiring sleeves.
- A very cost effective and high quality replacement for the O.E. stator.
- All stators manufactured by ElectroSport come with a full one-year warranty.
- Note: ElectroSport recommends using a 35 Watt halogen bulb in your headlight for nice low RPM brightness, and safeguarding the system with one of their AC Voltage Regulators.
Do not purchase anything from Electrosport unless you have thousands of dollars to burn! Because that is what Electro sport has cost me so far! I purchases a stator and regulator from them and had it professionally installed. The first time I took my bike out for a ride, it melted my battery and fried my electrical system. When contacted, Electrosport did replace the stator and regulator free of charge but refused to pay for the damages or the labor because they said the failure could have been the fault of the shop installing the parts. The shop put on the new stator and regulator but this time decided to check the output before giving the bike back to me. The new regulator was putting out almost 19 volts. This would have fried my bike again. When we contacted Electrosport, they once more offered to replace the now openly acknowledged faulty parts but without any compensation for the damage or labor cost incurred because of their product. I just got my bike back and went on another ride, my electrical system still seems to be having some problem as a result of the melt down. Back to the shop it goes. Please keep this story in mind when deciding to purchase from Electrsport. Even when their parts have been shown to be clearly faulty, they will not do anything but give you more of the same piece of garbage product and refuse to stand behind it. Their disclaimer on their website clearly states that regardless of how screwed up their products are they are not responsible for fixing the damage. Do you really want to purchase from a company like this? If you do, you have no one to blame but yourself when it destroys your bike. You have been warned.
So if you have the 2007 RMZ, or anything older I believe, it wont matter if you buy a lighting stator, your bike will never have enough power to light up any head lights or baja kits. Get something battery powered.
did not come with any electrical connections, just stator alone, add is wrong.