Very pleased with how fast it gto here
Canyon Dancer Bar-Harness II
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- The cross straps are held farther away from the switch gear.
- The "cups" eliminate possible damage to grips.
- The new cups hold the cross straps and your tie downs further out on the bars to better clear a wider variety of fairings.
- The new cup is even easier and quicker to install correctly.
- The cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry.
- The steel D-ring "lay-ins" prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the Polycarbonate cup.
- Makes use of heavier thread with more stitches in the pattern for greater strength and the contrasting thread color aids in detecting flaws or damage.
- You will always have a choice between the original Bar-Harness and the Bar-Harness II.
Already used numerous times on multiple bikes and makes it much easier to transport sportbikes. Protects the gas tank from scratches and don't have to worry about the ratchet straps rubbing on the plastics. Would definitely recommend for anyone trailering their bike.
Used the canyon dancer many times. Always feel like my motorcycle isn't going anywhere when using it.
Motosport is a great vendor!
Last time the tie downs managed to break the oil cooler lines and stress the body work. What a Rookie mistake that cost me a hundred bucks for new oil cooler. This time the Canyon Dancer II allowed me to dance at the track with no worries. So good I bought two.
This bar harness works great! I have a Ducati ST2 that I used the harness on and secured it in the back of a pickup. I used anchor points on the floor and it was very tight against the full fairing. I think in the future that the anchor points should be elevated to the bed railing to reduce the pressure on the fairing. It definitely protects the throttle and handlebars.
A must for sport and supersport bike transport.
I ordered this harness so i can carry my CBR1000RR in my truck and this thing fits my handle bars perfectly. the harness is adjustable by a few inches but for my bike this fits perfect. the section that goes over the gas tank/ignition is very soft so your bike wont get scratched. the material looks very sturdy so i expect this to last me quite a while. overall i'm happy with the purchase so i'd recommend it to anyone else looking for one.