Love this set!! It's extremely handy...
- 9 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Made from the highest quality Chrome Vanadium Tool Steel, 360 Mig Welded shaft to handle.
- Shot peened, ground and plated finish for strength and longevity; with sockets formed to shaft.
- Complete with the most popular sizes of 17, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8, 6 and an "Engine Case Screw" size cross head screwdriver.
- All in a heavy-duty nylon carry case with hook and loop closures.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Good and quality and definitely adds that "shop" look to the garage
A must for every tool box.
Never had a set of these. Wow they are great. Way better then a ratchet.
These metric sockets saved my personal English toolkit from my Son's varied attempts to maintain his Metric (YZ250F) bike with the wrong sockets. Now I have my sockets back again and he will stop damaging the bolts on his bike.
Much faster and more convenient than a ratchet. If you need to save room the socket style ones would probably work well too. Very happy with wrenches but storage bag was torn when it showed up.
I received these as a gift and LOVE them. Just the right amount of torque can be applied. I put tape on the upper shaft near the handle to color code the 6, 8, 10, & 12 mm. Makes it fairly easy to just see and grab. If you dont own these yet, buy them.
Great set of T-handles for the price, i would highly recommended this product.
Now that I have them I use them all the time. Great quality.
There have been no questions asked about the BikeMaster T-Handles.