Very well made,easy to read. No more guessing and comes with a lid and a good price!
BikeMaster Measuring Cup With Lid
- 15 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Because it's so important, make sure it's right every time.
- Forget the old style, up grade to the latest design.
- Made from the toughest materials for longer life and thicker than most competitors.
- Includes a lid to keep the dust and dirt out and it's flexibility keeps it from cracking.
- More stable than the older designs when filled with oil.
- More ratios than the older design (1, 2, 2.5 and 5 gallon).
- Rations from 8:1 all the way to 70:1.
- Even shows as percentage of mix.
- Even has graduations in gallons, fluid ounces, liters and milliliters on it.
No more guessing how much oil or transmission fluid you have poured into your bike.
best cup by far, I have used this for more things then just motorcycles and it works great.
I love this cup, many useful purposes!
like it better than ratio rite main thing it has a good lid
its amazing. i have like 3 2.5 gallon gas cans and all the other ratio cups have premix ratios going: 1, 2, and 5 gallons and this one actually has a 2.5 calculation on it. also i use it to measure fork oil and gear oil bc it has a mL scale on it so its really handy. also has a cap that actually STAYS ON.
Exactly what i was looking for! I use it for oil changes and premix. This is much better than guessing! A must have though, seriously.
Exactly what I needed
Easy to read, feels very durable and gets the job done right.
HAVE USED A RATIO-RITE AND A QUICK 2 MIX IN THE PAST AND THIS IS AS GOOD OR BETTER.
I like this measuring cup because of its slim design and it's easy to store but the lid isn't attached to the body, which would be nice in order to keep track of it better and not have to worry about it. But over all the product works as it should.
Not much to this, but it does it's job well! No more heavy smoking!
Easier to get the measurement correct than the Ratio Rite.
The gauge is exact it already has ratios on it and holds up well on track and lid keeps everything out of the tube would buy again in a heartbeat!