Abus Expedition Chain Lock
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.
- 6 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage of the bike's paintwork.
- The chain and the shackle are made of special hardened steel.
- Lock and cylinder especially protected against corrosion.
- ABUS quality lock cylinder.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post.
- For the protected transport Abus recommends, for example, their frame bags (sold separately).
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing entry level bikes.
- The longer the chain, the easier the bike can be locked to a fixed object.
- Technical details: 6 mm / 110 cm.
- Weight: 1090 grams.
There have been no questions asked about the Abus Expedition Chain Lock.