Love the jet kit! Made my TRX 400ex faster and I love the way it rides now.
Dynojet Jet Kit
- 11 Reviews
- 23 Questions
Dynojet offers a wide range of kits to fit any application. Several types (stages) of kits are available to fit your specific needs. No matter what you ride, Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kits can provide you with a simple and affordable solution to all your carburetion problems. Dynojet Jet Kits increase power and smoothness throughout the entire rev range, while maintaining optimum fuel economy.
Each Dynojet Jet Kit includes comprehensive instructions which show step-by-step installation and testing procedures to ensure a perfect setup every time. This is backed by free telephone and Internet support to Dynojet customers. Kit installation and Dynamometer services are available in many parts of the world.
Stage 1 Jet Kit:
- Intended for motorcycles with a stock engine using the stock airbox, air filter and stock pipe.
- Stage 1 kits are fully adjustable to allow the use of a well-designed aftermarket pipes and stock replacement air filters like K&N.
- Stage 1 kits are designed to improve throttle response and drivability and in most cases power increases of approximately 5% throughout the entire power range can be achieved.
Stage 2 Jet Kit:
- Intended for motorcycles with a stock or mildly tuned engine using a well-designed aftermarket pipe with a modified airbox and a stock replacement air filter.
- Stage 2 kits are designed for applications where individual filters cannot be installed and for applications where airbox modification improves the engine's performance.
- In most cases power increases of approximately 8% can be achieved.
Stage 3 Jet Kit:
- Intended for motorcycles with stock or mildly tuned engines using a well-designed aftermarket pipe and individual air filters.
- In most cases power increases of 10 - 15% can be achieved.
- However, drivability may be compromised particularly with short stroke, high RPM motors.
- On some modern engine and airbox designs, individual filters and proper jetting offer no performance improvement yet compromise drivability, in such cases Stage 3 kits are not available.
do not buy junk, I ordered another one of better quality and more jets and needeles for another 40 dollaes and real good instructins.
i was very pleased with my purchase of the dyno jet kit. i had a little miss in the throttle respone after i installed a kn filter and big gunn exhaust on my 07 grizz 660. after i installed the kit, there was no miss and throttle respones was excellent. uses a bit more gas but o well, give some and take some
Good addition to the FMF silencer I put on my 2012 YFZ 450. Added power
Product came and is nice, but discription didnt tell what jets were in it. turned out it lacks the jets i needed for a mild motor. If i were to do it again i would just buy the jets individually.
04 Grizzly 660 - I bought this kit and had my dealer install it while some other work was being done. The top end was screaming powerful, but there was a huge dead zone in the bottom end that made it stall. You might get lucky if you have some different components, I was running a penland pro exhuast and K&N filter. They ended up having to adjust it to get it to run everywhere in the band, now it feels pretty much like it did before the kit. I am pretty disappointed.
I installed on a 2004 Sportsman 600. I had a airfilter and a hmf swamp series exuast on the atv first. When i put the dynojet jet kit in it was a night and day difference. It woke my atv right up. Improved everything it said it would. This is a awsome buy.
Installed after bore, full pipe, ign, and intake.Easy to install. HUGE improvement in response. Excellent product for experienced rider.
OH MY GOD. I have a 300 ex and it just woke that puppy right up. Man i just cant say enough
no problem instructions and installation
Everything went together great. Instructions were well detailed. I have very little knowledge of motors and was able to install myself. Performance gains were phenominal with the K&N filter and FMF Powerline slip-on exhaust.
Also, feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.
Feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.
1. Remove the air box lid.
2. Remove top carb plate. Remove the slide lift arm screw and the two
needle plate screws. Flip the linkage forward and remove the slide
3. Install Dynojet needle on groove# 4 for applications below 5000 feet,
groove# 3 for above 5000 feet, using all stock spacers. Install the Dynojet
washer above the E-clip.
4. Remove stock main jet. Replace with the Dynojet Main Jet Adapter
(DJA001). Screw the Dynojet main provided into the Main Jet Adapter. If
you are running the stock exhaust use the DJ124 below 3000 feet, DJ120
from 3000 to 6000 feet and DJ116 above 6000Feet. If you are running an
aftermarket exhaust, use the DJ128 below 3000 feet, DJ124 from 3000 to
6000 feet and DJ120 above 6000 feet. Be sure that the jet you are changing
is the main jet.
5. Locate the Fuel Mixture Screw (Fig.B). Using a flat blade screwdriver,
turn the mixture screw clockwise until it seats, then turn out 3 turns below
5000 feet or 21/2 above 5000 feet.
Dynojet - 800-992-4993
1 Main Jet DJ126
1 Main Jet DJ128
1 Main Jet DJ130
1 Main Jet DJ132
1 Main Jet DJ134
1 Main Jet DJ136
1 Main Jet DJ138
1 Main Jet DJ140
1 Main Jet DJ142
1 Main Jet DJ144
1 Main Jet DJ146
1 Main Jet DJ148
1 Main Jet DJ150
1 Fuel Needle DNO240
1 Adjusting Washer DW0001
1 E-Clip DE0001