The only filter I have ever used. The price is right and they last forever.
Twin Air Air Filter
- 333 Reviews
- 24 Questions
The Twin Air Air Filter's design, high-quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make Twin Air Filters the hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
- Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt / dust.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And, if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
Cant go wrong with twin air.
A good lung source for dirt bike to keep unwanted grit out of engine and have high performance.
The best air filter out there. I have been using Twin Air since 1999 and they work great. They keep the dirt out with high quality air filter oil. They last a long time with the proper care. I would not buy any other. I have used them on three different KTM's, GAS GAS, and HONDA.
By far a great filter. Performs as intended, use on all my bikes and have been for years. I'm old school and still use old waste gas and soapy water to clean filters. These hold up very well in that abuse. I get about 2 years of rotation between my 2 filters per bike. That is a bunch of use.
perfect fit and a excellent product!
Twin air is a top of the line filter n works great
It's an air cleaner folks. It does exactly what it's name implies. Twin air makes a durable long lasting reusable filter and Motorsport delivers quickly.
Fits perfectly and is an easy clean and Re oil. Love it
Only about 5 rides on filter but so far has held up great
Only airfilter I will run on my bike!
I have used other filters, but nothing I've tried has been as good as Twin Air filters.
Good fit and form. Works well. 2007 KTM 300XC.
Best filter out there hands down
That's what I look for in an air filter anyway. These do not disappoint. Super durable, will last through many a wash session if your a little gentle with them. Keeps the silt and sand outta my engine and i couldn't be happier. I combine these with the No-Toil oils for quick and easy filter swaps. Do your bike a favor and keep a couple of these oiled up and ready to go. Swap em out on every ride or so and you wont regret it.
very good filter , good quality, and durability, one filter will last almost two years
Twin Air What more can you say
it filters air just like the product description says...
Fits great on YZ250F. Very tight fit on cage but I like that helps keep it on tight. Holding up good and washes just fine. Air flow here iso normal and does great keeping grime out.
To replace it, you could cut up an old air filter or get some skid plate foam if you want to replace what you have.
Just let air dry and re-oil let it hang for about 45 mins and put in gallon size zip-lock bag til you are ready to ride. Just remember to install before riding... Hint... Put the zip-lock bag with filter on the seat and use some painter's tape to secure so you will remember to install.