They work well. It took a bit for them to break in but I guess that's to be expected. I haven't had them long enough to know longevity but so far have no reason to suspect that they won't provide reasonable service.
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Description Item #EBC000B
Heavy duty long life organic material for heavier touring bikes.
- Being a semi-sintered pad containing 30% copper by weight, the V-Pad combines the benefits of the "feel" of an organic pad plus the low heat generation and rotor galling features that organics have with the lifetime of a sintered pad.
- E391 is an asbestos free, organic-molded friction material designed for use in heavy-duty motorcycle applications.
- 30% copper by weight added makes this a high copper pad close to sintered durability levels.
- A medium-high coefficient of friction which retains a highly effective braking performance over a wide range of operating temperatures.
- This material offers stable braking with minimal pad and rotor wear, and minimal dusting of wheels.
- Wear rate / Projected street miles: 0.75 grams equivalent to 42,800 miles.
- Includes two brake pads, enough for one caliper.
1 Review4.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 0 4 Star 1 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Ease of Installation Performance
EBC V-Series brake pads
Not Yet: 0
Q: Need to know if these will fit 2011 also?
2 years 11 months ago
MotoSport Staff2 years 11 months ago Location: Portland, OR, USA
A: Yes, these pads are available for your 2011 Sportster Superlow. Make sure to profile your bike correctly so you receive the correct pads for your bike.
1-1 of 1
See bike s that Fit this Part