The helmet looks good, is comfy and fits well (although I could use skinnier cheek pads), has a huge viewing area, and has a cool flip down tinted shade for the bright sun (at the push of a button). You can also get different windscreens. I highly recommend this helmet, and it comes in at a good price point.
Write your review and you'll automatically be entered in our monthly drawing. Include an image or video to DOUBLE your chances to win!Write Your Review
I have been riding with this helmet for a couple weeks now. Comments...
1. Great fit. Started pretty snug but now that I have it broken in it fits perfect.
2. I wish the sun visor was about 1/2" taller. It clears my nose by about 3/4 to 1" but that puts the bottom of it right in my field of vision. Not sure if there is a taller replacement visor because this can be pretty annoying and distracting.
3. The helmet looks good, no issues with craftsmanship so far. Visors lock in to position, haven't had them move around any. Note that the clear visor has preset positions it clicks in to.
4. Definitely wear ear plugs if going over 40mph. Under that the noise is tolerable.
5. The clear visor is good, excellent peripheral vision.
6. The helmet doesn't feel that heavy, good range of motion with my head.
Overall, definitely a great purchase.
I have been using this helmet on my dualsport rides. I did the ridgecrest to beatty ride, 400 miles last weekend and it worked perfectly. Everyone said they were going to look into getting one like it.
I have been looking for a modular helmet that was comfortable for touring. Every other brand I have tried did not fit comfortably. The helmet graphics are nice and it feels robust. The only slight issue is that the locking mechanism for the visor let's it move around a bit while locked in position
What you see is what you get. It's a great performer overall. I've always been an Arai guy, but wanted to try something different. Straight away, if you're used to more higher-end helmets, this will seem a bit heavy and will have a noticeably larger profile. The flip down tinted lens does distort your view a bit, but not too much. I have to flip up the face of the helmet every time I put it on and take it off as it's too snug with it down.
Overall a good helmet for the price and it readily accepts speakers from bluetooth units.