My wife got this for me as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. Just cant wait for warm weather to ride!
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|2X-Small||20 - 20 1/2" (51 - 52 cm)||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
|X-Small||20 7/8 - 21 1/4" (53 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 - 22" (55 - 56 cm)||6 7/8 - 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 - 22 7/8" (57 - 58 cm)||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 - 23 5/8" (59 - 60 cm)||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|X-Large||24 - 24 3/8" (61 - 62 cm)||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2X-Large||24 3/4 - 25 1/4" (63 - 64 cm)||7 7/8 - 8|
|3X-Large||25 5/8 - 26" (65 - 66 cm)||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|
|4X-Large||26 3/8 - 26 3/4" (67 - 68 cm)||8 3/8 - 8 1/2|
|5X-Large||27 1/4 - 27 5/8" (69 - 70 cm)||8 3/4|
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|Youth Small||19 1/4 - 19 3/4" (49 - 50 cm)||6 1/8 - 6 1/4|
|Youth Small/Medium||19 1/4 - 19 3/4" (49 - 50 cm)||6 1/8 - 6 1/4|
|Youth Medium||20 - 20 1/2" (51 - 52 cm)||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
|Youth Large/X-Large||20 - 20 1/2" (51 - 52 cm)||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
|Youth Large||20 7/8 - 20 1/4" (53 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
1. Measure your head size. To do this, pass a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about one inch above your eye brows. When done properly, you will have measured the largest part of your head.
2. Check your measurement with the helmet sizing chart and select the closest size. As the helmet may not always meet your head size exactly, and your head measurement may fall between two sizes, first try the smaller size.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR HELMET
1. Expand the helmet opening by pulling outwards on each chinstrap, and slide your head into the helmet. If you are unfamiliar with helmets you may be reluctant to pull the helmet down, as it may feel too tight. Even if the helmet is difficult to put on, please use the smallest helmet possible. The helmet should feel snug. If the helmet is not tight, it is too big for you. New helmets will break in and loosen slightly over time.
2. Once the helmet is on:
- Check that the helmet inner lining fits snugly all around your head.
- Check that the top pad presses on the top of your head.
- Check that the cheek pads press up against your cheeks. When you open and close your mouth, you should drag your teeth along the inside of your cheeks.
- Check to make sure that you cannot easily slide your finger into the helmet along the side of your temple.
- Hold the helmet with one hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, and side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big. Try a smaller size. Please note that during this check, the chinstraps should be properly fastened.
|Product Variant||Manufacturer Part #|
|Red / X-Large||0851-1501-07|
|Blue / Large||0851-1502-06|
|Pink / Medium||0851-1508-03|
|Pink / X-Large||0851-1508-05|
|Neon Yellow / Large||0851-1513-06|
|Neon Yellow / X-Large||0851-1513-07|
Write your review and you'll automatically be entered in our monthly drawing. Include an image or video to DOUBLE your chances to win!Write Your Review
The Helmet fit is perfect (large) it fits the same as other helmets that I have owned. The design graphics and function of the helmet are A+++!!!
Price is good, it is a little heavier than I like.
It is hard to see when you turn to check your blind spot.
It claims to have glasses groove, but I have a very hard
Time fitting my prescription glasses on.
Thought it would be painted very terrible but it is actually is very well done. I love this helmet and would buy another if something happened to the one I have.
It's a very good helmet. However, the helmet is very loud once you go faster than 30mph.
I always find hjc helmets to fit me best. This helmet is no exception. The liner is soft and smooth. The shield replacement is easy and quick. At moderat triple digit speeds it doesn't feel like it's dragging too much air or wobbling around. My main complaints would be the shield open position is either too high or too low and it does have some decent wind noise but I ride with ear plugs for anything more than 5 minutes so it doesn't bother me at all. This riding experience is based on a zrx so I get a lot of wind.
I purchased this for two reasons. My DRZ-400S is camouflage, and I'm a fan of Boba Fett and the helmet matches perfectly. Comfortably fits with no ear folding. 3 optional vents. And removable faceplate in case you scratch yours Excellent helmet for the money. 10/10, would use it to save my life again.
I am new to riding street and needed a more appropriate helmet (I've been wearing a DOT approved dirt helmet - I wouldn't recommend it on the highway). I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I didn't want to get a piece for a helmet either - I found the CL-17 and it looked like exactly what I needed.
First impressions - very light, cool, easy to adjust mask, can wear glasses underneath
Fit - it's a little on the larger size. I wear a large in a Fox V1 helmet which fits perfectly so I got a large in this helmet, but it's a tiny bit loose. Nothing horrible though.
I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking for a great helmet that doesn't break the bank!
HJC's tend to fit me the best and I appreciate that this model is both DOT and Snell, and it is built to fit glasses. I am always a small in HJC helmets and this one fits a little snugger than others, but it still fits and is comfortable.