Opt for the absolute in total head protection with FLY Racing's Formula Carbon helmet. Its Adaptive Impact System (AIS) whose high-performance ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials - including RHEON, a leading-edge visco-elastic material - is fine-tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets. Developed in collaboration with the world's foremost leaders in helmet safety. Tested under rigorous scientific review to exceed ECE and DOT standards. Enjoy elevated defense against a wider range of impacts when you ride with the Formula.
- 12K carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact energy cells made of RHEON, the impact energy.
- Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
- Conehead EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently.
- Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar, creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties.
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings.
- Comfort liner and quick-release cheek pads are made of a washable moisture-wicking material.
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
- Premium helmet garage included.
- ECE / DOT approved.
- Youth model.