The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology utilizing lightweight Carbon / Kevlar construction. Though it shares many of the same construction features as the leading Formula model, the F2 Carbon has its own unique style and identity.
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft-grade woven carbon fiber and DuPont Kevlar composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light.
- Dual-density EPS liner has two layers of EPS (expanded polystyrene), one softer along with one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool.
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose.
- New quick-release washable CoolMax comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove.
- Flow-through EPS and comfort liner air system has EPS (expanded polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow.
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry-free use.
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing (sold separately) can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents.
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. SNELL 2015, DOT approved.
DUPONT AND KEVLAR ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE E.I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.