Most Recent Reviews
Chatterbox Duo Pro CommunicatorMatt - Las vegas Works well. Radio a little tinny. Needs more bass "The passenger to driver communication so far has worked well. Being only a few weeks in i havent had many phone calls on it but the ones i have. They said they didnt notice i was on bike. My pipes are only at 85 decibels though so it isnt really loud as bikes go. Being an older guy....all the buttons and getting used to things took my son to basically tell me what to do. Havent done much music as the speakers are a little trebly or tinny. Could use better speakers. Im trying to look for some. But so far im pleaded. Mic boom could be a little more durable or stiffer as my helmet is open face with a visor closure."
Chatterbox X1 Slim Bluetooth Communicator Combo1 hardcore rider - San Jose, CA Great riding tool! "After checking and using most brands of communication devices, I chose the X-1 slim years ago. Chatterbox has newer models out but this style matches my other 7 X-1 Slims for spares. They are ONE WAY, but can go up to 5 miles as crow flies. I set for 2 plus miles range and they do just fine talking to my kids or riders across valleys, or looking for one of their friends that made a wrong turn. Chatterbox works just like old walkie talkies , one keys in, wait and another keys in. Small learning curve for all riders on your ride. I have had 7 riders on the same channel. In a short time they get the technique down on how to use and the ride goes great. you know when someone crashes, stalls, tell them which trailer before getting to cross road and having to stop and wait!!! I use my X-1 Slims for solo rides, friends, and family Dirt bike riding and on my street bike. I get my e-,mails, phone calls, FM radio, and messages when in range of course. I also use the blue tooth for play back off my I-phone. I use VOX trigger (hands free) for rider to rider communications. just say check , then talk briefly. There is a talk timer so your kids cannot hog the mic time. I have 4 kids, and wish I had these when they were small. Reminder 1 way comm. But you'll gain as the crow flies distance. I also put the X-1 Slim on new riders to make teaching and coaching so much easier."
One Stop Dirt Bike and Motocross Shop
MotoSport.com provides the most comprehensive online motocross catalog. The amateur and pro racer, the weekend and new riders shop MotoSport for the best dirt bike parts and gear at the best prices.
No one beats MotoSport for hard-to-find dirt bike parts, aftermarket or OEM. Our wide selection allows you to build a complete customized dirt bike. We make it easy to shop by make, model and year for specific motocross parts and gear. When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, we understand you don't want to spend a fortune or wait for a delayed delivery. When you put your trust in MotoSport.com, you'll get the bike parts gear and accessories you need at fantastic pricing and without the wait.
We carry dirt bikes parts for the latest makes and models as well as those early rides still going strong. Our OEM parts arrive factory direct and we provide schematics to ensure you get the right part quick and easy. Select your bike and MotoSport will filter the items that fit your needs. No more worrying about finding the right bike parts or gear - online shopping couldn't be easier.
Get your dirt bike parts and accessories from the guys that ride! Hard-to-find parts, clearance savings or just the latest bike parts and gear from the top manufacturers, no one beats MotoSport.
In addition to our massive selection of motocross hard parts, clothing, accessories and protective gear you'll find the lowest prices on everything we stock - guaranteed! From helmets to jackets, fuel system to graphics, and lights to suspension - it's easy to find amazing markdowns and closeouts from our huge selection of discounted motorcycle parts and accessories. Our free 3-day express shipping offer, expert customer service, and full 90 day return policy make MotoSport the easiest place to get your dirt bike goods.
When you shop bike parts and accessories catalogue, you'll find we stock everything you need to make your riding experience safer and more enjoyable. Our categories of motocross products include:
- Dirt Bike Parts - Find everything from bars and controls to tires and wheels to keep your motocross running in the best condition.
- OEM Dirt Bike Parts Parts - Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha. What else?
- Dirt Bike Tires - Getting the right tires for your dirt bike at prices that equal savings matters. MotoSport delivers tire combos, front tires, rear tires, inner tubes and even tire tools right to your door.
- Motocross Tools and Maintenance - We provide everything needed to keep your dirt bike running smoothly.
- Dirt Bike Riding Gear - MotoSport.com has everything you need to cover yourself from head to toe.
- Dirt Bike Helmets and Accessories - Protecting your head has never been easier or more affordable. Our inventory includes helmets, replacement parts, accessories and even helmet cameras.
- Protection - Don't have to look any further to find all the protection gear you need.
- Dirt Bike Casual Apparel - Our casual gear line includes a wide selection of pants, shirts, shoes and more for men, women and children.
- Gifts - At MotoSport, we also offer an incredible selection of gift items for avid dirt bike riders.
- Brands - If your allegiance is to a specific brand, we make it easy to find.
When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, MotoSport.com is here to assist. Just order any of our products online and we'll ship right to your door. Want help? Call our toll free line 866-677-7338 or chat with a MotoSport expert. Remember, we offer fast, free shipping on orders Over $79.