Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
An icon evolves with radical new features and the same dream fit in dedicated models for men and women. Tough Tutu leather with air intakes and perforated cooling zones (perforated versions only) keeps body climate at best. While S1 fabric and Microelastic 2.0 stretch zones in dedicated versions for men and women ensure a perfect fit. Light, flexible and agile to live the freedom of the road.
One inner pocket.
Two outer pockets.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately).
Full leather collar.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Jacket-pants fastening system.
S1 bielastic fabric.
Tutu cowhide leather.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive.
Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum).
Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather.
Air vents on chest.
Air vents on sides.
Nanofeel liner with silver-ion treatment.
Aluminum Inserts on Shoulders, Elbows and/or Knees
- The use of inserts in metal like titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys grants greater protection against abrasion for the body's joints, reduces the risk of dangerous rotation and/or rolling during fall, and distributes impact energy over a wider surface area.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
Inserts in Stretch Fabric
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
Tutu Leather Cowhide
- A high quality cowhide that has a water repellent treatment. This leather has good resistance to abrasion, tears and traction. It ranges from 1.1 to 1.3 mm in thickness.