Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
For Dainese, designing protection and safety around people means taking inspiration from Nature. Human history provides inspiration with Medieval and Renaissance suits of armor that once offered the privileged few protection, ergonomics, and safety.
This is the challenge: transform the concepts of Nature and history's most brilliant hunches into protective devices to be used by the largest possible number of users. Protection has finally become democratic.
Two outside pockets.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately).
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Full leather collar.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Tutu cowhide leather.
S1 bi-elastic fabric.
Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Shoulder with aluminum insert.
NanoFeel liner with silver-ion treatment.
3D-Bubble fabric inserts.
Also known as the Dainese Air-Flux D1 Lady in Dainese literature.
- Born and tested to the needs of racers like Valentino Rossi, this particular three-dimensional liner permits the creation of an air chamber between the inside and outside of the clothes, becoming an insulator in order to provide an ideal microclimate during both summer and winter.
Aluminum Inserts on Shoulders, Elbows and/or Knees
- The use of inserts in metal like titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys grants greater protection against abrasion for the body's joints, reduces the risk of dangerous rotation and/or rolling during fall, and distributes impact energy over a wider surface area.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
Tutu Leather Cowhide
- A high quality cowhide that has a water repellent treatment. This leather has good resistance to abrasion, tears and traction. It ranges from 1.1 to 1.3 mm in thickness.