Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
The Avro 4 Lady Leather jacket is the latest evolution in the exceptional Dainese Avro range. Dedicated to enthusiastic riders, this jacket is made of top quality Tutu cowhide leather, Bi-elastic S1 fabric and features Nanofeel lining treated with silver ions. The perfect combination of these materials and patented Microelastic 2.0 technology provides superior comfort and fit. Air vents at the sides and removable thermal lining, that can be also used separately, allow excellent temperature control to best deal with all weather conditions. Dainese highest safety standards are guaranteed by thermoformed shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates, composite protectors on the elbows and a pocket for G1 and G2 back and chest protectors (protectors sold separately).
S1 bi-elastic fabric.
Tutu cowhide leather.
Two (2) outer pockets on front.
Pocket for chest protector (sold separately).
Jacket-pants fastening system.
Two (2) inlet vent zip on sides.
Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment.
Removable thermal liner - can be used separately.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (protectors sold separately).
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders.
Thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
Microelastic Elasticated Inserts
- Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the area's abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.