Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.Learn More
Unfortunately, we no longer carry this item. It may be discontinued or have just sold out.
Please contact Customer Service (1-888-676-8853) or search for another product if you continue to see this message.
Find other: Dainese Riding Jackets
For Dainese, designing protection and safety around people means taking inspiration from Nature. Human history provides inspiration with Medieval and Renaissance suits of armor that once offered the privileged few protection, ergonomics, and safety.
This is the challenge: transform the concepts of Nature and history's most brilliant hunches into protective devices to be used by the largest possible number of users. Protection has finally become democratic.
- This fabric with good resistance to wear and tear is made in micro-nylon and elastomer fabric. This new stretch product guarantees elevated comfort thanks to its capacity to extend and then return to its original form, in this way offering the wearer greater freedom of movement. Protector treatment, developed through the application of nanotechnology to textile finishing, eliminates the need for garments to be ironed and permits the properties of oil and water-repellence to be regained through air drying alone.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- This hydrophilic membrane applied to D-Dry fabric ensures an ideal seal against undesired penetration by water and air. Elevated breathability ensures the evaporation of perspiration under all weather conditions.