Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $79 to Virginia
Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
The lightweight Super Rider D-Dry has an aggressive design inspired by premium leather sport-bike jackets. Features include cowhide inserts, aluminum plates on the shoulders, Mugello bi-elastic fabric and huge mesh panels. Completing the technical aspects are an aerodynamic hump and a removable D-Dry&erg; waterproof liner for maximum versatility.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (both sold separately).
Pocket for double Chest protector (sold separately).
Two outside pockets, two waterproof inner pockets.
Microelastic elasticated inserts.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Wrists and waist adjustments.
Mesh fabric inserts.
Cowhide leather inserts.
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard.
Aluminum inserts on the shoulders.
Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric.
Removable light thermal liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane.
External fabric with water-resistance treatment.
- This improves the aerodynamics of the rider / vehicle system when the racer is bent low behind the handlebars.
Aluminum Inserts on Shoulders, Elbows and Knees
- The use of inserts in metal like titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys grants greater protection against abrasion for the body's joints, reduces the risk of dangerous rotation and/or rolling during fall, and distributes impact energy over a wider surface area.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- This hydrophilic membrane applied to D-Dry fabric ensures an ideal seal against undesired penetration by water and air. Elevated breathability ensures the evaporation of perspiration under all weather conditions.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
Microelastic Elasticated Inserts
- Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the area's abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.
- This fabric with good resistance to wear and tear is made in micro-nylon and elastomer fabric. This new stretch product guarantees elevated comfort thanks to its capacity to extend and then return to its original form, in this way offering the wearer greater freedom of movement. Protector treatment, developed through the application of nanotechnology to textile finishing, eliminates the need for garments to be ironed and permits the properties of oil and water-repellence to be regained through air drying alone.